Your use or access or browsing of our website(s), apps, products or services with or without registration (free or paid) with us provides your acceptance of the Terms and your agreement to stay legally compliant with these Terms.
iMature reserves the right to revise these Terms anytime. The revised terms will be effective immediately. For any major changes, we will make necessary arrangements to notify you. Your continual use of service after any changes to Terms will constitute your acceptance of these revised terms.
These Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of your use of our service will be presided by the jurisdictions of the courts at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Registration of your account for a service –
You will need to register with iMature to use specific services. This registration will result in you creating an account with iMature with a user-id and password. You will be needed to provide personal information and email id for registering yourself with iMature.
You agree that the information that you provide to us to use a service is complete and true. The protection of your user id and password is your own responsibility. iMature will not be held liable or responsible for any issues arising from misuse of your account.
All registrations (paid/unpaid) to access our services are non-transferable.
Termination of your account – If you no longer wish to use the service(s) provided by iMature, you can terminate your account. This will result in you no longer having access to the particular service(s). iMature will terminate or restrict your access to service(s) if there is a breach of terms from your end.
Usage of the service –
- You will use the service only for personal, non-commercial purpose
- You will not use our service to fulfill your commercial plans or target
- You will not use our service in violation of any of the terms, law or prevailing practices
- You will not use any programs, techniques, software, algorithms, process to gain unauthorized access to our services, accounts, databases, servers or to damage or modify the existing service.
While using our service you are not permitted to -
- Create or upload content which is false, unlawful, abusive, threatening, objectionable, hateful, pedophilic, profane, defamatory, harassing, obscene, misleading or pornographic
- Interfere with other person’s use of the services
- Falsely represent yourself
- Invade the privacy of others
- Distribute Spam, Trojans, viruses, or any other malicious software
- Modify any content that is being made available thru the services
In the case where your usage of services does not adhere with the terms, your access to services will be immediately revoked.
- You are allowed to submit content or Information ("Material") to our service. By doing so you grant iMature world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable, assignable, fully paid-up, perpetual and irrevocable license to use, copy, modify, publicly display, distribute, transmit the material in any media or to incorporate it to any other service provided by iMature. Other users can also reuse your material in accordance to these Terms. Your material might remain available via our service even after you have deleted your account
- iMature reserves the right to withdraw, modify or make corrections to its content without prior notice. We do not guarantee accuracy and completeness of the content being offered. iMature disclaims any liabilities that may arise out of errors and inaccuracies in the content.
- Unless you have written authorization from iMature, you cannot copy, download, reproduce, give, sell, loan, broadcast, distribute, modify or commercially use our content. The content is owned and controlled exclusively by iMature and is protected by Intellectual Property laws.
- There might be content on our services belonging to third parties. These third parties have consented to display their content on our services. The ownership of the displayed content and Intellectual property vests with these third parties. You are not permitted to use this content without consent from these third parties
Trademark and Copyright Information –
All material on our services including images, content, graphics, icons, illustrations, logos, trademarks including but not restricted to videos, text, quizzes, workbooks, scripts, software are Proprietary Property of the company. You may not copy, download, upload, post, distribute, transmit, sell or reproduce any of our Proprietary Property without prior written consent from the company.
Indemnification Clause –
You agree to defend and indemnify iMature and it's staff from and against all claims, liabilities, obligations, losses, expenses, damages, costs and debts arising from
a) Your use of our service
b) Your use of a service that has caused damage to a third party
c) Breach of the Terms or any other policies of the company
d) Violation of Copyright, Right of Privacy or Intellectual Property rights, including but not limited to third party
e) Misuse of a service by a third party where the misuse was made possible because of your action or inaction (intentional/unintentional)